Latest update – Wednesday 22nd September 2021
This webpage provides the latest school information in relation to coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to update this page as the situation develops and where Government and other relevant professional guidance changes. We would encourage you to check our website regularly for these updates.
The School continues to work hard to achieve the safest possible environment for boys, staff and our wider community. We hope that this will also allow us to maintain the highest possible levels of attendance in school for all boys in all year groups.
We encourage all boys to take part in the home Lateral Flow testing programme. To register your son’s result with school, please complete the Microsoft form via the link below which will take no longer than one minute to complete. Please note that you need to complete a separate from for each son.
We will continue to update parents but in the meantime you can read below the following documentation:
- Risk Assessment – updated 20th September 2021
- Outbreak Management Plan – September 2021
- PHE – COVID 19 vaccination – a guide for children and young people
- PHE – What to expect after your COVID 19 vaccination – a guide for children and young people
- Letter to Parents – 3.9.21 (coronavirus updates for the start of the autumn term)
- NHS Test and Trace – letter to parents and guardians dated 23 September 2020
- Symptom chart – guidance for families with children
- NHS COVID-19 app
- Updated guidance on Remote Teaching and Learning
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 0191 255 9300 or via any of these e-mail addresses:
Over 97% of boys achieving all 9-4 grades at GCSE*
*based on results from the last three years
We really enjoy the feeling of community. Within a few weeks of starting, our son knew every other boy’s name in all the year groups and the teachers knew him.