How to apply
Our application process is simple and ensures that you are fully informed every step of the way.
- Should you wish for further information about Newcastle School for Boys, you can request a prospectus here.
- Visit us at our next open day or contact admissions to arrange a visit to the School.
- Apply online or, alternatively, fill in and return the paper form in your prospectus pack with your registration fee.
- You will be contacted and invited to visit us for an assessment and trial day, where we can get to know your son further and they can experience life at Newcastle School for Boys.
Boys entering the School at Years 3, 7, 9 or 12, will be invited to join us at our entrance assessment day held in January of each year (more details can be found here).
- Offers of a place can be made after the assessments are taken.
- Upon acceptance of an offer, further details for your son’s start date will be sent to you. Whilst most boys join us in September of each year, we can accept in-year admissions, where places are available.
We understand, however, that every family’s needs are different and we are happy to accommodate this wherever possible. Please contact admissions and we will be glad to discuss your own needs to apply for your son’s place.
Apply using our online form: Application form
Top performing school in Newcastle for progress made at A level
In my opinion there is nothing that NSB offers as a school that falls below ‘outstanding’ and I am still thrilled every time I visit.